Google Translator

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Saba Qamar - Shameful Scandal and her Biography



As comes to Saba Qamar’s Biography, one of the most noticeable points stays in mind that’s ‘Saba Qamar Wedding’. She is a Pakistani actress, model and host. She was born on April 5 1984 in Gujranwala, Pakistan. Her real name is Sabhat Qamar. She spent most of her childhood in Gujranwala with her grandmother. Saba comes from a family of rich so she had no problem chasing down her profession. Her parents reside in Karachi.

Saba Qamar Wedding

Saba Qamar belongs to a noble family so she was not involved with any type of affair or scandal from the start of her career till now. But some years ago it was in the news that she got married to her cousin who is an engineer at PAF. Saba Qamar commented on the news and said that she is engaged to his cousin but not married whenever she will be she will not hide it.

Saba Qamar Showbiz Career

Saba Qamar made her career debut from the PTV drama serial MAIN AURAT HOUN and critics praised her acting skills which gave her a green signal. With a height of 5’7 she also stepped into the modeling and became a success their too. She also hosted Geo TV’s famous comedy program HUM SUB UMEED SA HAIN for consecutive 3 years. Her other hits include MaatUrdaanKahin Tum Kahin HumNa Jany Kion and Mamoo. She also the best actress awards on 16TH PTV Annual Awards. She also appeared in 2 music videos of Abrar ul Haq Boliyan and Rano.

Saba Qamar News Stories

Some days ago Saba Qamar was criticized due to her vulgar dressing at LUX Style Awards. It was also reported about by GEO NEWS that Saba Qamar was also affected by dengue virus and she was in serious condition and admitted in hospital for 2 weeks.

Saba Qamar Interview

Saba Qamar is one of the few who are committed to their work. About her work she said that there is more to a women’s life than saas bahu’s issues and she wants to do something different so she could be remembered for that. About her family support she said that one of my sister’s friend saw potential in me and offered me the role in MAIN AURAT HOUN it was difficult for me to decide due to family restrictions but then I went for it.And my family supported me later because I did nothing they could be ashamed of; I did the quality and neat work.
When she was asked about her hit role in drama serial MAAT she answered that the role of Saman was not difficult for me because I understood it well as I saw many girls of my college doing the same and going for the money by hook or crook. When the talk came towards holidays she smiled and answered I could never enjoy vacations because camera is so addictive that you can’t stay away from it.

0 comments: